Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hodgepodge

Today's post is a hodgepodge/update/what's going on. No real rhyme or reason to what I'm saying. (Wait a minute, there's a reason...but you get the idea)



Addie has become Bill Cosby. She now knows exactly what to do when I say, "make my favorite face." I swear, if you ever hear of someone wanting to hire an almost 3 year old white girl Bill Cosby impersonator, send them to me! Not sure the pictures truly do her expression justice- I might have to try for some video too. She is soooo expressive and pre-teen already!





I'll definitely need to get video- I thought I had much better pics than those!



The latest most adorable picture of Benjamin. Funny how the most candid, randomly-timed ones come out best!




A better view of her Easter dress and crocheted sweater





Two of my favorite things Ben is doing right now:

1.) He's going potty too. Ok, not actually doing anything on the potty, but very insistent that he must be undiapered and on the potty everytime Addie is off of it. If only he put the function with the fun!

2.) I just heard him yelling "mmmmaaaaa, mmmmmaaaaaaaaaa" and had to go look for him. He's standing in the kitchen with his hand on the pantry doorknob, with paper in this hands. He needed to throw that paper in the trashcan, at that moment! He does it too at diaper change time. I barely can get his pants up and he's off with the dirty diaper to throw out.
Videos still aren't working! UGH. I have lots of Elton John videos to share too! Bummer.

Also wanted to share that Addie and Ben have both fallen in love with Disc Two, in particular, from Aunt Amanda and Uncle Jeremy's cds they made them. Between "You can call me Al," "Jamming" and "If I had a million dollars" over and over again, we get to daycare in the morning.

1 comment:

I Need A Drink! said...

I am CRACKING up at her face...those are hilarious!! What a riot! How cute is that dress? And that's my new favorite picture of Ben...he's adorable!

xo,

K