Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bad blogging, Cory!

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged. I don't think I've missed so many days in a row before. I'll work on that.
I have been even worse with taking pictures! My poor kids won't know what one week of their lives looked like! I just sometimes feel like I'm on such a routine with them, that you probably get sick of seeing pictures of them eating dinner. Seriously, that's my life. My nighttime looks like this: leave work, go to daycare, corral them into the car, get home, start dinner while they watch something on tv, eat dinner/feed them, bath time, play for a few minutes, put Ben to bed, come down and spend some one on one time with Addie, check email, go to bed. That's it.
Ok, so some fun things to tell you about:
  • Addie is my daughter, through and through. She has learned how to open the freezer. She has also learned how to open the freezer to access the carton of ice cream. She has also learned how to open the freezer to access the ice cream and then bring it in to me very casually, as if I asked her to go get the ice cream for herself. As I type this, she is licking the bowl and slurpping the very last bit of melted ice cream from it.
  • Addie decided to paint stripes in her hair. Bright pink stripes. When Ms. Irene at daycare said to her, "you have pink hair," Addie was very qucik to retort, "no I have blonde hair."
  • Ben now waves his index finger and says, "Not nice" to Addie when she does something to him that's not nice.
  • Addie's new favorite thing to do on the computer is to watch things like this:http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/Ml7EsWyvf8GAdA6dtG2FJ3MV That is my friend and co-worker Ilka, who Addie insisted be included. She actually said, "Ben, me and my Ilka!" LOL her Ilka, if only Ilka's husband knew that!

No comments: