Wednesday, March 5, 2008

High school

Weird, suddenly I've gotten so many people Facebooking me, from high school especially. It's really interesting to see who is still all BFF with each other. It's also interesting to see how many 1) aren't married and 2) don't have kids! I feel like an old lady compared to them. I guess I should reframe it and say I'm "established," right? It really got me thinking of how I don't talk to anyone from high school on a regular basis. Then I realized, MY HUSBAND is from high school! How did I miss that minor fact? LOL.


Ben seems to be on the mend, I think. Thanks for all of your thoughts about him. We go in at 3pm for a follow up to see how his lungs sound. The nebulizer surely works, because after each treatment he starts hacking up a lung. Addie's got this cough now too, so I want her checked out as well. As our pediatrician says, "Well since she brought her ears, I might as well check them."


I'm going to have to do little updates with pictures and videos of the past week slowly.
Friday morning the kids went to Muddy and Guppy's house, to surprise Onkteb and Aunt Gail, and be watched while I went into the office.
While there, Addie went upstairs with Guppy while he was getting dressed and came down....with eyeliner all over her forehead and eyebrows. Apparently she knew just where it went. The part that was on skin came off relatively easily with a little elbow grease. The part on her eyebrows, not so much. Below is a picture of her at 10pm that night, so about 10 hours after her make up encounter occurred. It was really funny to see how much her face changed just be having darker eyebrows. (The only way to get her to look at a camera right now is to have her make a funny face at it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ben, I hope you're better soon. You too Addie. Poor little sickies. It's not as serious but I have a cold and I'm trying to figure out where on earth I could have *caught* it. Ahem Ahem. Lucky for you I love you both soooo much and am happy to get a cold if it means I also get to spend time with you. Get better really soon! We have a fun Easter coming up.