Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Awesome birthday gift

The tickets to see my pal Elton were a birthday present from my parents to Brian and I- so THANKS! It was awesome. 2 hours and 40 minutes of non-stop Elton John. He played 27 songs- all of the one I knew, plus some I never heard ever before. Very cool. I took a total of 73 pictures/videos of the concert.


Here's Elton playing


They had two jumbo screens up, for close ups of his face and him playing the piano


I have lots of pics like this, where the mic is in front of his mouth


When he got up and said, "Bye Cory" LOL


Talk about a nice person, he came out and signed autographs for people on the floor!


Oh yeah and I should mention I had NO idea what an amazing pianist he is! Seriously his fingers must've been dead at the end of the show. No break, no stopping, just singing and playing the whole 2 hours and 40 minutes. Totally worth the money!

OH and there are 300 entries in the modelling contest. They'll choose 6- 4 girls and 2 boys. Not holding out hope here....even though I know she's the cutest. LOL

No comments: