Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fun pictures

How Ben stays amused while having his nebulizer treatment every 4 hours:


Below are the two options I have to use to enter Addie in the "spring fashion" modeling contest that the Delaware Parent magazine is holding. They are looking for kids who love to ham it up for the camera....gee too bad I don't know any. She had to wear her favorite spring outfit. In this case, she's showing off her new spring jacket that she thinks is the coolest jacket ever.

And here she is wearing her Disney princess shirt I got on clearance at Target. It's an instant hit.

I'm not sure which one to submit. I need to do it by tomorrow night at midnight. Any suggestions? The 1st one is her personality and sassiness (look at that hand on her hip!), but her smile isn't the cutest. The bottom one is a cuter smiling face, but not the pizzazz! (I feel like inserting spirit fingers here!)
FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for # 1. #2 is cute but also (oh, forgive me) a more generic "cute kid" shot (as if our Addie could ever be generic). So I think #1, despite the not as cute smile, is more her and her personality and it stands out more. Love you Addie!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aunt Gail. The first one looks like Addie's personality captured in film (or digital image, I suppose), rather than just a smile (no matter how cute that smile might be).
love,
Onkteb

Anonymous said...

Go with number 1!!! The hand on the hip is just SOOOO Addie!

Love, Aunt Kim