Sunday, March 9, 2008

And the submitted photo is....



I should mention after posting last night I remembered that Muddy told me she was going to debut Addie's Easter dress at our visit tomorrow (today.) I knew then that I would have to reconsider my finalist pictures. LOL. Talk about overachieving, I mentioned to Muddy that Addie wanted to get a dress from the BJ's catalog that has a matching baby dress too. Muddy just happened to whip this up today for Baby, including matching crocheted hat! Addie was in heaven, as you can tell!!
There are over 100 entries in the contest. You can view them all at http://www.delawaremoms.com/ At the bottom you'll see "spring fashion" galleries. There's like 8 to 10 pictures in each group. I'm guessing Addie's will be up tomorrow, since I just submitted it tonight. Not sure how many they are taking or the age range spread they are going to pick. There's quite a few little 3 or 4 year old girls. So we'll just have to wait and see. It would be really cool though.


Tomorrow is the Elton John concert, so I won't update probably. Muddy and Guppy are coming over to watch the kids, who will hopefully go to bed very easily for them. Tuesday morning is going to be fun, I'm sure. :)


Happy 49th Birthday (OMG!) to Miss Nay! Addie and I had a fun time at a birthday brunch for her girlfriends this afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is sooooo cute!!!! Great choice. I don't know how she can't get picked.

Have fun at the concert tonight!

Jeanna said...

Muddy is the bomb!