Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday at home

Well other than being wiped from our venture out to the pumpkin patch, we've just been hanging out at home today. Our new bed was delivered, late nonetheless, but delivered. BIG difference between a queen and king bed! It looks huge!

We moved our queen bed into Addie's room, figuring she loves to sleep in it so much, maybe that'll make her sleep in her room at night. We'll see. Naptime was a 3 hour success in her room! She was so proud of herself too when she woke up.

She's very literal right now. If I call her silly or anyother word, she'll say, "I'm not silly, I'm Addie." This holds true regarding Ben as well. Of course the exception is that he is still Applesauce in her eyes, and she remains Flounder.

These two have been nutso today. Very entertaining and loving, but nutso! Since both Brian and I were home on Friday because of her seizure, we both have work to make up. I've been trying for hours to get stuff done, and the chillins will have no such event take place. (Really, Miss Nay, I'm trying to get our presentation stuff together).

This week is as busy as they come for me. Monday and Tuesday I'll be in New Jersey training. Thursday I'm in Lewes training and Friday I'm in Milford training. That's four full days of training and long car rides. And no lunchtime nursing Ben :(

Ok, I'll be back later to upload billions of pictures from Linvilla.




More to come!! (The uploader is messed up again!)

No comments: