Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Is this really my life?

Poor Ben went to the doctor this morning, to get checked out because his cold sounds really bad. Turns out, he has an ear infection. Yes, you read that correctly, an ear infection IN THE EARS THAT HAVE TUBES, which are invented to prevent ear infections from happening. Apparently one of his is clogged and now he needs medicine to make him better. Please, let this medicine work.

Addie continues to crack everyone up. She has such a good sense of humor and just says the funniest things, without even trying to be funny.

I've had two of the worst, calamity-filled days in a long time. Not even worth going into, but let's just say I've cleaned up more than my fair share of bodily fluids both literally and figuratively :)

Everyone seems to love the America's Funniest Video submission. I really will send it in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cory - G had a few ear infections after the tubes but the drops work great and it heals up quickly...then the infections will probably stop..at least that's our experience. I was pretty pissed too after going through the tubes surgery and stuff and then he still got infections! I thought...What was the point of the surgery.....but it will get better. :-)