Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pure comedy

So Addie has come out with quite a few zingers today....enjoy!

1) We were walking up the stairs and she was carrying a foam Dora cutout that's for the bath tub. She dropped Dora on the landing and immediately said, "Oh no, Dora! Are you ok?" She asked again, "are you ok?" I told her Dora was fine. She picked her up and matter of factly said, "We need to go to the hopsible." Maybe Dora had a seizure?? :)

2) Muddy and Guppy were kind enough to watch them today while I ran into work to get some things together for my continuation of Hell week. I wasn't 5 minutes away when my cell phone rang. It was Muddy questioning if I had anything I wanted to tell them. Not off the top of my head at the moment, was my response. Apparently Addie had just had this dialog with them: "You made a mess." "Who did?" "You and Guppy." "Where?" "At my house." "No we didn't" "Yes you did. You made a mess with your soda cans." Let me for the 100th time reaffirm that neither Brian nor I have told Addie that Muddy and Guppy leave messes of soda cans when they come over. That was just pure Addie putting the world together. Come to think of it, maybe she is right.....

3) Muddy and Ben were playing the piano and Addie was in the other room. Addie stormed into the room with the piano and demanded, "What you are doing?" Muddy told her "we're playing the piano." Addie retorted, "Keep it down" and even gestured to bring the volume down!

Still no official walking from Ben. He's a dancing fool. He dancing standing completely on his own, bobbing up and down. He just needs to realize he can do it. I got video of it today, but probably won't have the time to upload it tonight.

No comments: