Monday, October 22, 2007

Sometimes Daddys don't think...

With our new bed, I bought a new comforter, et al. It came along with a neckroll pillow and a square pillow. Last night Brian decided it would be a good idea to pick up the pillows and knock the kids over with them. They LOVED it. Total giggles all around. I explained that it's going to get ugly at some point. Boy was I right. LOL.
This morning Brian had already left for work when the kids woke up. Addie picked up the pillow and said, "I'm going to hit you" and swung. I told her that was a game only she and Daddy could play together. Then out of Addie's mouth comes, "Daddy hit me yesterday." Of course she meant with the pillow, but I was thinking "oh my God, here come the phone calls." I tried to convince her to say, "Daddy knocked me over" but she wasn't have the word-change. So far so good though, no mention of it at daycare today.

Just before I got to daycare today, Addie tripped on the sidewalk and scraped her knee. When I walked into her classroom, she came running to me to say, "I got a boo boo!" I saw her knee and said, "Oh my goodness, we know how much you love boo boos." Her teacher Miss Agnes said, "Oh yes, and she's been showing every parent who has walked in this room!" LOL. My little drama girl!

No comments: