Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Don't worry"

I keep getting told "Don't worry" "It's ok"and "I've got it." Who does this 2.5 year old think she is?

I realized I didn't give any details about the Linvilla trip! Duh! We did the corn maze and the straw bale maze. Let me just say what a blast they were. Believe it or not, in all of the years we've gone to Linvilla, we had never done the mazes before. Totally worth the $5! Addie and Graham ran through the straw bale maze like they were in their element. Great giggles ensued. Then we did the corn maze, and holy hannah, what a trip! Muddy and I paired up, Aunt Kim and Brandy paired off, Onkteb and Aunt Gail with Ben, and Daddy pushed Addie in the stroller. Apparently Brian thought it was a timed event, because he ran with the stroller the whole way. It was really a lot of fun. Guppy, Mom Mom and Pop Pop were perched atop the area keeping an eye on us all.

Ben is DEFINITELY teething. He's not eating as much at daycare, and the ladies in his room are so worried! LOL. They know it's not like Ben not to eat much! He's also down to one nap at daycare, which happens to be the routine the kids are on in the toddler room. He's sooooo close to walking; it's just a matter of minutes it seems. Before I know it, he'll be one!! Two weeks from tomorrow in fact.

No comments: