Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pure delight

Notice the Dora pjs Ben is wearing? Addie thought it would be cool to switch pjs tonight. She was wearing his dinosaur pj top earlier, and he's wearing her Dora one.

The kids are hysterical. Ben is so funloving. Addie is a hoot. She walked up to Miss Xiafen at daycare and said, "Oh my goodness, I love your hair!" today. Miss Xiafen also informed me that Addie is the only one in her class who during circle time accurately names all of the colors, shapes and seasons.

Brian also called me to tell me that Addie and Ben are virtual twins. He was looking at his digital picture frame (best gift ever!) and saw a picture of Addie almost a year old. He said it was Ben looking back at him!

Addie and Ben get to spend a lonnnnnng day with Muddy and Guppy tomorrow. Luckily for me, it's the last time I have to be far away for a while.

No comments: