Friday, October 12, 2007

Debate team here we come.

Today Addie and I have a very intense conversation that lasted for about 30 minutes. It went something like this.
Addie: I have a penis.
Me: No, Addie you have a vagina.
Addie: No, I have a penis.
Me: Nope, you have a vagina.
Addie: I HAVE A PENNNNNNIS
Me: Addie, you're a girl. You have a vagina.
Addie: I'm a boy. I have a penis.
Me: Vagina.
Addie: Penis.
And so on and so forth.

She started a fever overnight, so that means we do three days of pumping her full of Motrin. I'm so anal about her with fevers now. Actually I'm that way with fevers with any child now.

Excited to be heading to ride the Wilmington and Western Railroad tomorrow with Muddy, Guppy and Onkteb. I think Addie's going to love it. Best of all, the weather is about as perfect a fall day as is possible, sunny and 64 degrees! There will be lots of pictures to share!

No comments: