Saturday, October 6, 2007

Good intentions :)

What's the expression about good intentions? I got the brilliant idea tonight to do something fun as a family. I suggested we go to Chuck E Cheese. Yes, it is a Saturday night, I did realize that. Addie went a few months ago with Muddy and Guppy during the week and she had a good time.


Fast forward to tonight, when we get there to have the place overrun with unruly, unsupervised children. Seriously, parents just sat down at the filthy tables and let their kids do whatever they want. Not cool. We ate a pepperoni pizza, which much to our dismay was not the pizza of our childhood memories. Both Brian and I remember cheesy, gooey pizza from there. Not the case anymore. And the place has hardly any rides now! I thought they had tons before, but now it's mostly arcade games. Even with the disappointing visit, I managed to get some great pictures! As Brian told me, "I don't care if this is her favorite place in the whole world, we're never coming back." (We will, probably in a few years, on a weekday, after we've eaten elsewhere!)




Addie looks like she's 5 here.


Ben loved the carousel


Notice the seatbelt on her-she managed to get out. Hmmm, one guess who put her in it.

No comments: