Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nice day

Took both kids to the pediatrician this morning. They're both fine, just colds. I swear I'm on a first name basis there. The dr either thinks I'm neurotic or just have sick kids.





Had some quality alone time with Ben, while Addie napped. It was about 80 degrees out, so we ventured out back. Here's some shots of him being his usual adorable self.


He's all about eating the stems of pumpkins LOL.






Brian is at a work dinner tonight and won't be home til around 11pm probably. He hasn't seen the kids since he left for work this morning at 6:00. That stinks, doesn't it?

Tomorrow is a ridiculously long day for me. I have a training I'm teaching all day, then pick the kids up from daycare, drop them off to Brian's work so he can take them home, then head back to Newark for an event that won't get me home til 9pm. Talk about culture shock, Brian is going to have to have both kids alone at bedtime for the first time since May, maybe? They'll both probably be awake when I get home LOL

Not sure when I'll be able to post tomorrow, if at all.

No comments: