Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello!! We're home!!

Hi everyone! We've been back for about 24 hours now and are finally starting to catch up on some rest. I don't think my legs have walked so much since my last trip to Disney!

Overall, a WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC time was had by all. Seeing the excitement in both Addie and Ben's eyes was so awesome. Out of sheer luck, within 15 of walking into the Magic Kingdom on Saturday morning, all of the characters were putting on a Dreams Come True singing spectacular at Cinderella's castle. I don't even have words to describe how Addie responded to this. Here are some pictures to show it! Ben loved it as well.








I'm still trying to figure out the best way to share all of our experiences. (and I'm trying not to steal my friend Rebecca's "Top 10 Disney favorites" blog idea. :) )

Some bad news to report: I left my camera on the bus to the airport on Friday night. It wasn't ever turned into lost and found- so it's gone. It had all of my pre-Disney excitement pictures, as well as the kids' first plane trip photos. :( Luckily, Muddy brought her camera, so I used that the whole trip. We bought a new camera today, so we should be ok from here on out...

Post more tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, steal it!!! I can't wait to see your pics. And I hear ya about the walking. I was sore for a week. LOL!