Thursday, November 8, 2007

Apparently I'm a hoarder!

I took the day off as a "sick day" to spend time going through the mountains of laundry and new clothes for the kids. I literally was to the point that I wasn't sure what clothes the kids need for cooler weather, because they were in various bags, in various rooms, etc. After an entire workday's worth of time, (ok, minus a dr appt and going to nurse Ben at lunch), I am happy to announce that my kids officially have more clothes than any family of four needs. I filled three, yes, three, 18 gallon totes of Addie's 18-24 month clothes alone! Ben's tally wasn't much better!

Ben was given a nebulizer by the pediatrician yesterday. He is receiving breathing treatments every 4 hours, for the next week and a half. That's a lonnnnng time. She touched his chest and said "he sounds like a vibrating bed." I knew he was congested and all, but wasn't expecting the nebulizer. Let's hope it stays out of his lungs. He's very cute using the machine.


Brian and I are gearing up to leave them with Muddy and Guppy this weekend. I don't know what I'll do with myself. For real. Thank God for cell phones, because I am going to be a worry wart the whole time, between Ben's breathing and Addie's seizures, I'll be checking my cell phone every 5 minutes.
Here's Mr. 1 year old cutie after his bath tonight:

No comments: