Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Wanted to share something that Addie has did before I forget it:

Yesterday she got into the car for daycare and as I'm driving she's saying "Mommy, I need to wear my dancing shoes." I have no clue what she's talking about, but figure out she means her red high heels that Muddy gave her. So we get to daycare and she's still insisting on wearing them. I think 'pick your battles,' so on went the dancing shoes. When I got Ben out of his carseat, she saw a pair of sunglasses. Of course they had to be worn too. So Diva Addie walked into daycare clicking in her red heels, with sunglasses on upside down. Everytime she saw someone, she yelled "Surprise." I wish I had my camera for that!!

Things I'm thankful for:
Amazing children who make me learn more things daily than I ever thought possible
A husband who loves his kids more than anything and wants them to have the best of everything
A family who as chosen to have their lives revolve around my children, who will drop everything to help if we need them
Friends who make me laugh, and listen to me when I feel like I'm losing it
Health- knowing what others face on a daily basis makes my family's medical issues seem small, but important nonetheless
People who read this blog on a regular basis ;)


No comments: