Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What a difference two days makes!!

Take a look at this:

And this:

In other news, an Addie funny to share. Tonight while giving baths, Brian said something sarcastic to me, in a not-so-nice tone. Addie looked him dead in the eye and said, "Not nice Daddy. Mommy is a good girl." I agree!

Ben has a pretty bad congestion thing going on. He has a cough that rivals some of the worst I've heard. Tonight he even coughed so hard he threw up all of the milk he had just drank, all over me of course. I am going to take him to the doctor tomorrow, in case he's got an ear infection or something heading towards his lungs. Poor kid, celebrating his first birthday all stuffed up.

I actually went to the dr today for myself! Believe it or not, I have had this sinus infection going on for over 6 weeks now. I ended up with a prescription for an antibiotic, a nasal spray and a decongestant (but I won't use it, b/c even though the dr said it's ok to use while nursing, the instructions clearly say do not use while nursing.)

This time last year, I was getting ready to go to bed, just knowing that the hospital would be calling me at 4am to come on in to get induced....how wrong was I?

1 comment:

Muddy said...

Boy, Ben, what a big boy you've become in such a short time. Before too long you won't believe you EVER crawled -- thata what BABIES do.

Love, Muddy