Monday, November 5, 2007

Back on track, I promise!!

Ok, my apologies for not updating since Thursday, but we've been SUPER busy.


Saturday we did the hayride and bonfire with Brian's employees. Sort of a disaster logistically and not well organized, but fun nonetheless. Addie came home telling me "I played with fire." Again, not something I want her saying and/or thinking she should do. She and Graham were most interested in having their marshmallows melt and burn into oblivion :) It was pitch black around the fire, to the point that Brian and Scott were chasing after Addie and Graham and they literally tackled the kids, because they couldn't see them!


Sunday was Ben's 1st birthday party. The weather agreed with us and allowed us to have the moonbounce out for all to use. The theme was Mickey Mouse, which went over well. And he made out like a bandit with gifts. It's nice to see the toys all over the floor now, and they're not Addie's. Er uh, maybe I should rephrase that, since she's convinced every gift Ben received was hers.


In walking news, Ben is really getting the hang of it. Watch the cute video from tonight.


One year ago, was my due date for Benjamin!! So cool to remember what my life was like this time last year, and what was in store for all of us! Here I am one year ago!!


Ok, here's a boatload of pictures and videos.....buckle up!



She was all about doing it herself, as you can see





It was COLD. I had to buy the kids' winter coats during the day! Ben was swimming in his, but he was warm.





On the moonbounce during his party





Eating his cake





The post-cake face (and hair!)


The cake I made....good enough


Happy eating teddy bear pasta tonight


The after-dinner-playing-under-the-table-together-time picture


Playing after his party, with his new toys, while wearing his new outfit from Ilka. I LOVE this picture, because he's basically saying, "Yea, so I'm turning one, you wanta make something of it?" Actually he was falling forward to his hands as I clicked the camera!


Showing how much he loves his gifts from Ilka






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of you and Ben and is soooooo cute!!!! I can't believe how big he's getting. Awesome job with the cake, btw. I'm really impressed!