Friday, November 9, 2007

Last night home!!

Tomorrow Brian and I will be heading to Miami for Hal's wedding. It will be the first time we've both been away from them overnight. It's actually my first time being away from Ben overnight ever. :( I'm a nervous wreck. :)



Here are some pictures from today.



Addie napping, with her 80's look



Look at this smile!! They were being pulled around at Muddy and Guppy's house



Very serious about holding her brother


You can't see it all the way, but Ben's shirt says "I still live with my parents" I thought that was so funny when I saw it!!



Please say a little happy thought that the kids' health is ok while we're gone. I know with cell phones that should Muddy and Guppy need to get us, they can right away, but still. We'll be pretty far away.








No comments: