Thursday, November 1, 2007

The day after Halloween

Firstly, a message to Aunt Gail, who fell today :(

Addie was a fashion disaster when I picked her up from daycare. Apparently, the day after Halloween for kids in daycare = many changes of clothes needed- if you catch my drift. Here's how she was dressed when I picked her up, this is her 3rd pair of pants for the day!






Also, Ben was a walking fool today! He's transitioning into the toddler room next week!! How is that possible? Wasn't he just born?

Tomorrow morning I'm taking Addie to get her blood drawn. I hope it goes smoothly for her, or at least as smoothly as getting a large amount of blood from a 2.5 year old!

Finally, some pictures of the kids playing. The last one is blurry, but you can sense Ben's smile in it. He's a linebacker in the making, I tell ya!



No comments: