Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting ready

to see the Mouse!! Soooo excited, Disney is just a few days away. We still have so much to do for it. Er uh, I should say I have so much to do for it. Tomorrow the chillins are going to daycare, so I can do the last minute shopping and then packing for all 4 of us.

Addie is really getting psyched to see Mickey. She's been talking about Disney a lot, to everyone who will listen. Tonight I asked her what she's going to do when she sees Mickey and she said, "I'm going to run to him and hug him." How cute is that? Thank God for video capabilities, because I want THAT on camera! She also mentioned that she would smile and say cheese for pictures with Mickey.

Brian's family said yes to the invitation to join my family for Thanksgiving dinner! So this year it's going to be Muddy, Guppy, Aunt Kim, us, Mom Mom, Pop Pop, Uncle Scott, Aunt Danielle and Uncle Rob! Should be nice. Addie'll surely be showing off, since she'll have most of her biggest fans there. We'll miss Onkteb and Aunt Gail, but we know we'll see them on Friday.

Ben is walking so well in his new sneaks. He looks like such a big boy now :( He spent most of his day in the toddler room at daycare. And for some reason when he gets his nebulizer treatments there, at 10 and 2, he falls asleep mid-treatment! He never falls asleep with me giving it to him, but apparently Miss Sarah has the magic sleepy touch.

Oh yes, and Ben has officialyl mastered the baby gate at the stairs. Mind you both my parents and Brian's parents have a terrible time opening the gates, but give one year old Ben a try and he'll have it opened before you can say "no!" LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"People who read this blog on a regular basis ;)"
Hey - I fall into that category!!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful trip to Disney!!! I'm going to miss reading while you're away.