Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Proud as a peacock




This is cute, because you can see how Ben has learned to do what we do. When "Come on Eileen" comes on, watch his feet. This is what we do everytime the song is on. It just made me smile to see him do it too.

The next video is just a so-you-know-what-I'm-up-against video.



Addie has made it another entire day with no accidents! I can't believe it. I am soooo floored. I couldn't be prouder. I was slightly hesistant to have this day come, since I'm off of work on Wednesdays, I knew it would all be on me. She's a champ though. Even took a 3 hour nap without peeing!! (Yes, we're in for it tonight, since she took said nap!)

I should explain that Addie wore her Ariel underwear, and didn't really want to try the bikini underwear on. She found a more willing party. LOL


This next picture makes me laugh, because she decided to use her new underwear as accessories. She actually called them her bracelets. This picture also is very Angelina Jolie to me- doesn't it remind you of a papparazzi shot of her shopping or something?

A cute one of the three of them when Brian got home tonight.

No comments: