Thursday, February 21, 2008

Addie's one liners

This morning while I was struggling with Addie to put her boots on, I reluctantly said, "Addie, could you please just help me?" Without skipping a beat, she replied, "I'm sorry Mommy. I'm too busy singing this song right now."
Addie is also really into making names up for everyone she sees. The old standbye of "Bob and Sally" just ain't cutting it anymore. Just now while watching American Idol, she has informed me that the judges' names are "Tigo, Tibo, and Gingo." Last night she made some name up and I repeated it. Or, I thought I repeated it. She looked at me and said, "No Mommy. Watch Addie's mouth" and proceeded to very sloooowly enunciated the proper way to say the name. I learned my lesson. ;)

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

She is so funny I don't know how you can stand it.