Friday, February 1, 2008

How we spend most of our days now

A cute face of Ben's today. I swear he looks like me as a child!



I remember doing this as a child, so of course my kids are going to as well. Seriously, every piece of clothing that comes off becomes "bunny ears."
Addie called Uncle Jeremy tonight to wish him a happy birthday and actually sang the entire birthday song to Uncle Jeremy...never once mentioning Addie! He was shocked! LOL
Ben has been bruising it again today. He now has bruise on the other side of his forehead. At least he's symmetrical now. Maybe architecture is in his future? Who am I kidding? I'm thinking a stuntman, God help us!
As of right now we're planning on seeing Barack on Sunday when he's in town. I can just see Addie and Ben up on our shoulders cheering him on.
Here's a short video of Benjamin from this morning. Enjoy!

No comments: