Monday, February 11, 2008

Lots going on....

My battery is charging in my camera, so no pics tonight. The reason it's charging? I'm springing Addie early tomorrow from daycare and surprising her with a visit to "The Big Reveal" at the Extreme Makeover house!! We're going to be there to say "move that bus!!" Hopefully I'll get a picture of her and Ty Pennington together as well.
If Ben wakes up in the morning without a black eye, I'll be surprised. He was walking around gently banging his head on things (crazy kid, I know!) and turned around right into the curved arm of my Williamsburg chair. It got him right in the eye socket. We'll have to see. Honestly, not far from Aunt Gail thinking he had a broken arm in the picture from a couple days ago, I know it won't be the last black eye he gets. Makes a Mommy proud! :)
How cool is this? Elton John is coming to the Bob Carpenter Center at UD for one performance on March 10th? It's got what, maybe 12,000 seats? Talk about a close- up concert!! We're trying to score tickets....
Finally, the DeMoms message board was having one of its many contests where for everyday you posted you got entered once in a random drawing for a bouquet of flowers from Flowers by Yukie and a "bustiere bag" filled with goodies from Passion Parties. It's got all kinds of things in it.... Anyway, I freaking won it! (Mom and Dad, you can erase what you just read now, although you do know how we managed to give you two grandchildren!) Isn't that a scream? Seriously, I should go play the lottery tomorrow!

No comments: