Thursday, February 28, 2008

Poor Ben & the cutest moment

Poor Benjamin woke up with a fever of 102 this morning. He didn't go to daycare. Instead he stayed with Daddy until about 10:00am and then we handed off in the parking lot of Brian's work. Ben hung out with Mommy at work the rest of the day.
I ended up picking up Addie a little early from daycare. This allowed some extra time to go visit Muddy and Guppy. I've got to say, the cutest moments occurred there. I really wish I had my camera with me. Instead I'll have to rely on my visual memories. Muddy was finishing up some painting project and Addie desperately wanted to help. Muddy gave her two little things to play with while she finished up. Then they decided to paint....for about 45 minutes. There were rainbows galore, Easter bunnies, hearts, the whole nine yards. It was really very sweet to watch.
Ben greeted Guppy with a hearty "rooooaaaar" ala Guppy. It was also very cute.
Addie is very psyched to get to hang out with Onkteb and Aunt Gail tomorrow. Oh yeah and Mo (their new cat) is slightly appealing too.
I should mention Addie has three favorite new songs. 1.) Janis Joplin's Take Another Piece of My Heart 2.) You Can Call Me Al and 3.) Jamming. Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amanda have greatly influenced her musical preferences. :)

No comments: