Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pictures

Went to Walmart on the fly today, to get Addie black tights for her Halloween costume, per Muddy's request. No one except for Muddy knows what the kids are going to be. I love that!


While there, I decided to have Ben's pictures taken at the photo studio there. It's the world's cheapest "professional" portrait pictures (yes, yes, I know, that some poor mom and her 14 kids in southeast Asia are working for pennies per week to support that.).


Here they are. We got the one of the two of them in the package. The others are just on the cd we bought.





This one was cute, but I had no intention of Addie's picture being taken today- or else I would've dressed her in something better than Ariel!




This pose is the photographer's favorite for kids. I think it's bribery for the future!


And then Ben wasn't so in to looking at the camera!


In other news, I bought Addie some "big girl underwear" with Elmo on them. She picked them out and all. We got home, she was desperate to put them on. We discussed how she had to keep Elmo dry and clean, so when she needed to go potty she had to tell Mommy. We were in agreement, or so I thought. Not 5 minutes after putting them on, she's squatting and saying, "I make Elmo wet Mommy!" Very proud of herself! Aye caramba. Currently she's wearing a Pull Up with her underwear over it!

No comments: