Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bad Mommy!

Dinner at Muddy and Guppy's went pretty late, so I never got a chance to upload all of the pictures and videos. I'll definitely do it tonight.

HAPPY 34th Birthday Aunt Gail!!


Boo Eagles. Addie and Ben wore their Eagles clothes to daycare yesterday, but that didn't help the birds win. Maybe the clothes are bad luck?

Addie continues to be absolutely adorable. She is so funny (I know you probably grow tired of me saying that). Every night she has to put her backpack on and "go" somewhere. Usually it's to the school or daycare or the store. Last night she had to go to the beach. Without fail she'll tell me she's leaving, give me a kiss goodbye, and then tell me, "I have my cell phone." At this point, she usually picks up her imaginary cell phone and "calls" me to chat. Such a diva!!

No comments: