Friday, September 21, 2007

Move over Girlfriend

Many of you know that Addie's favorite song has been Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, since it was released. Well, much to Avril's chagrin, it's been replaced! Currently "my favorite song," according to Addie is "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie. I knew this transition was happening when the first note of the song plays and Addie could identify it while riding in the car. I happened to find the video On Demand, and we watched it Wednesday for the first time. Then last night, I played it again to show Brian and we both laughed out loud about how many of the words she knew! Of course, she also requested/demanded I bring her microphone down from its safe place, so she could properly perform! Video to come!

I have renamed Benjamin "C.L." It stands for Chopped Liver. Sometimes I feel like he must feel this way. On these blogs it's so much fun to share what cute and hilarious things Addie is saying and Ben gets jipped a lot. So poor little C.L. I'll try harder to brag about him too.

No comments: