Monday, September 10, 2007

Ok, so daily=weekdays

So I have already goofed up and didn't post over the weekend. But in my defense, I did warn you all that we had a very busy weekend coming up. I will take this opportunity to say that when I say I will post daily, I mean weekdays. And if I throw in a weekend post for good measure, then you'll be privy to an extra treat. Deal?
Saturday was a very busy day with going to the Brandywine Arts Festival and then to the Lewis' crabfeast. Addie and Ben had wonderful times at both locations. Here are some pictures of our "fearless," "brave," and "impressive," little girl. All of those adjectives were used by others to describe her on the water slide! What a complete and total nut she is, but she's my nut!
She actually got air off of the second bump. Lots of videos on the Dropshots site.
Just being adorable in the mini-moonbounce

Oh yeah, Friday Onkteb came over and played with the kids too.
Addie is such the accessory queen nowadays. Note the one shoe, no pants, the backpack, etc!

Onkteb had to be made "super" by wearing his hospital gown cape, thanks to Adds.

Totally cherubic and innocent looks!



Sunday was the Eagles game (booo hiss!). Addie and Ben had a chance to wear their Eagles shirts for the first time. She's been beggin for weeks to wear hers.

Would it be too much to ask for them to both look happy at the same time for a picture?








In Mom Mom and Pop Pop's florida room


And one final shot to end this post....Addie and Emily riding off into the sunset on Saturday. They were very Thelma and Louise.

No comments: