Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Laughter fills the air

Yesterday afternoon was such a fun time to watch Addie and Ben interacting. Ben just cracked up hysterically at his sister. There wasn't anything she did that didn't make him laugh hysterically. What a great sound. And what a fun thing to watch. They are really showing how much they love each other nowadays.


When we first found out we were pregnant with Ben, I had all kinds of emotions about them being 17.5 months apart. Now, I wouldn't change it for the world.


As my Blog title shows, and I hear from strangers on a daily basis, "Yes, they keep me busy" and I LOVE it!



Here's Ben after our spaghetti dinner last night. He housed the meat sauce! Oh yeah and best invention ever- teddy bear shaped pasta. Both kids ate like they've never eaten before. Addie loved eating her teddy bears.


Yes, it looks like she is holding pasta up her nose, but really she was getting ready to put it in her mouth.

1 comment:

Me said...

Where did you find teddy bear pasta? That sounds like an awesome idea!