Thursday, September 13, 2007

I remembered!!

Everyday Addie says these zingers that just about knock us out of our shoes. Whether she sounds like she's 40 or just making an observation, she sure knows how to make a statement. The other night she did something that was so funny, and I thought "I should write that down." Of course I didn't do it and when asking Brian the next day what it was, he couldn't remember either. While making dinner last night, it hit me!! So, for your amusement, here it is:

Addie: Daddy, the phone is ringing. (It wasn't ringing at all.)
Brian: Oh, ok, hello? (putting his thumb and pinkie into the international symbol for telephone).
Hi, how are you? Yes, yes, Addie's right here. Addie, the phone is for you. (He reaches
out to put his hand to her ear)
Addie: No thanks, Daddy, I have my own phone. (At which point, she holds her hand up to her
ear and begins chatting away)

It's true, she does come equipped with her own phone!

No comments: