Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Phone conversation

This is a real conversation that happened this morning when Addie called Muddy and Guppy to see if they wanted to go to lunch. I sat with my ear near the phone and didn't say a word. 100% Addie's own thoughts/responses. You just can't beat some things!!

Muddy: Hello?
Addie: Hi Muddy
M: Hello my sweetie pie, how are you?
A: Good. Want to drink a soda?
M: You want me to drink a soda?
A: Yes at the soda party
M: A soda party? Where’s that?
A: A soda party at La Tolteca tomorrow night
M: A soda party at La Tolteca tomorrow night?
A: Yes.
M: What are we celebrating?
A: Christmas
M: You’re calling to invite me to a soda party tomorrow night at La Tolteca to celebrate Christmas?
A: Yes!
M: You know what Addie?
A: What?
M: I love you so much.
A: I love you so much too Scrappy.

No comments: