Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lots o pics today

It was a nice day home with my kids. Like I said in an earlier blog, music is such an important part of their lives. It's pretty cool, actually. My kids can't hear with beat without jamming to it. I am always surprised at other children at La Tolteca who just sit still while the band is playing. Ben bops up and down in the highchair all through dinner. :) Oh yeah, if any reader of my blog happens to know a child version of "Name That Tune" that's casting 2 year old kids, please send me that info. Addie hears the first 1/2 note of a song and knows what it is. Seriously, it's uncanny.

A good portion of the morning was spent playing the empty Pampers box.

Here he's all tucked in inside the box. I love his expression.
A cute one from dinnertime (and yes, I just realized how nasty the seat cover of his highchair is!)
Again, talk about pride. Could he look anymore pleased with himself?
Addie rationing out kisses. She'll say, "No, I'm going to blow you a kiss." or "I don't have anymore kisses. Tomorrow you'll get them."
And a little video to provide some insight into what my life is like LOL. Watch how cute Ben is moving!!

No comments: