Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"Little Fella"

This is what Addie has now resorted to calling Ben. "Come here, little fella." "Oh fank you, little fella." "I love you, little fella." It's very sweet.
Also I forgot to mention a major shift that happened over Christmas, in Addie's world. She received two new babies as gifts. Now, she is the proud Mommy to 19 babies. Obsessed I tell you! But nonetheless, for the first time ever, she has named these two babies something other than Baby! The baby she got from Santa is named Rollo. The baby from Mom Mom and Poppop is Look. No idea about where she got the names from. She's never had the candy Rollo.
Last night as I put Ben down for bed, he was still awake in his crib. He was on his belly with his blanket over him and I was patting his back. He rolled on his side, with the blanket over his face, stuck his hand up and waved to me! Then he rolled the other way and did it again. It took everything in me to not pick him up and cuddle him extra hard then. Ahhhhhh it was so sweet.
I have a dentist appointment this afternoon. Thank God for reminder phone calls. Seriously, when I schedule an appointment 6 months from now, I am not going to remember when the time comes.

No comments: