Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A new record set!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am so proud to announce that the Nourie family has accomplished yet another first (and record) at daycare!!! At 12:15 this afternoon, the director called me at work to say that Ben was in one of the cars, decided to stand up and then proceeded to fall headfirst onto the floor. As Irene said, "he's got a big goose egg, huge goose egg, it's really, really big." He cried right away, didn't throw up and was allowing them to ice it- so I said to call me if something changed. When I got to daycare Ms. Sarah informed me that I had TWO incident reports to sign, as Ben had just fallen off a chair and smacked his chin on the ground! So, Benjamin Nourie has successfully become the only child in Kindercare history to receive two incident reports in the same day! I'm so proud.


Here's some pictures of his bump, which when I saw it it just looks bruised, not swollen at all. The teachers told me, "it looks WAAAAAY better now." I can only imagine what it looked like when it happened!!

It's a little out of focus, but you can see the purple

Can you see it there?

Ben was happy to play peek-a-boo while eating teddy bear pasta.

Addie mid-sentence at dinner
Tonight in the car, she said, "Mommy, these kids are driving me crazy!" LOL. Where has she heard that before? And who knew that Ben enjoys climbing on things?

No comments: