Monday, January 21, 2008

Lovin' some music

We know our kids are musically inclined. Well, at least, they love to dance to music. Right now we're listening to a mixture of songs On Demand. Here are some of the kids' favorites:
Sean Kingston- Beautiful Girl
Big & Rich- Lost in the Moment
Chuck Wicks- Stealing Cinderella
Colbie Callat- Bubbly

Tomorrow is "wear your pjs to daycare day." I fully expect a fight tomorrow morning from Addie. Every morning we clearly go through a "pjs are for night-night" routine. Tomorrow she'll actually tell me that she can't wear her pjs to daycare. I have started priming her, though by telling Addie that tomorrow we're going to be really silly and wear our pjs to daycare. We'll see!

1 comment:

Me said...

After seeing all of the Addie and Ben dancing videos Dommie wants me to "turn on the game (music" all the time. He cracks me up, he does the running in a circle thing too. Must be some new dance that I'm not hip to yet.