Saturday, January 19, 2008

Best mail ever!

We got a little package in the mail yesterday from Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amanda. The card said that the bigger gift was for Brian and I; the other for Addie and Ben. The card said that "really it's just too much gift for one person." I could not for the life of me figure out what it could be.

Here's Addie showing off her's:

The kids were sent a collection of cat and skull tattoos. *Remember Uncle Jeremy sent these*
Here is Brian so happily showing off our gift. We both laughed out loud SO much over this!

I mean, who doesn't need the New England 2008 tidelog?

How Ben is spending his time nowadays:


Finally "Betty." I really don't see what the big deal is, but both Brian and Aunt Kim commented on Ben's pjs.

3 comments:

Muddy said...

I've heard of "hand-me-downs", but this one is bound to create bad blood when Ben's about 12. Burn this photo!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! You got the tidelog???? That is so not fair. I have been searching for one since I heard about it at Christmas. Lucky!

Me said...

LMAO! If I put Dommie in pink PJs I think my father would disown me. He's still dealing with the fact that I bought Dommie a baby doll for Christmas.