Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Not much to report today. The New Year came in with no big fanfare here. We were all asleep, in fact. Well, it may have been one of the 15 minute stints of sleep that Ben had last night. Let me tell you, there weren't many of them. Mommy is t-i-r-e-d. He's got 4 teeth trying to break through, so I feel for him.
We watched the Tournament of Roses parade. Addie yelled, "Muddy, Guppy, where are you?" at the screen the whole time. I'm sure they had a blast. Our high school alma mater's band played too, so that was neat to see, even though Al Roker butchered every detail about them, including calling the school a college!
Off to get baths now, and then have bedtime stories. Tomorrow is the kids' last day off, so we're trying to get back into schedules.
Our outside decorations are all put away now. The tree is gone. Christmas cards are down. Soon I'll have my house back!! And then it's time to start planning a certain 3 year old's birthday party! (For which I have not a clue yet what we are doing, fyi)

No comments: