Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Daredevil

I know I shouldn't be surprised, based on the standing on top of everything that Benjamin has decided to partake in. However, he has started the tradition of head-diving INTO the bathtub. Now we have a very deep bathtub, by typical standards, so he really has to want to get into the tub. Aye caramba. Now the bathroom door has to be closed at all times, not just the toilet lid! I swear, Addie never tried to get into the tub by herself.
Other news, Addie was invited to her first birthday party for a friend at daycare. Well, it's actually a girl in her class. Not sure how much friends they really are. And the downside, it'll be held at Chuck E. Cheese! If you remember when we went there, Brian swore off ever stepping foot in there again. So we'll see. I asked her last night if she was friends with XXXXX and she said "no." LOL.
This is my new background on my computer. You can see the pure thrill in their eyes and smiles! It's also good to know that Addie won't take her eyes off the road when she's driving!

No comments: