Sunday, April 29, 2012

What does this say about me?


I bought my new spring purse today and am cleaning out the contents of my winter one and doing the big switcheroo.  I've dumped the contents on my dining room table and in honor of the many Us Weekly magazines I read while flying to and from Boston for a conference this weekend, I thought it'd be funny to share what's in my purse. Here goes:
10 (yes, double digits) different lipsticks, lip glosses or chapsticks
8 pens (you can tell I'm a mom based on that fact alone)
6 quarters
6 nickels
2 dimes
21 pennies
11 different people's business cards
6 cough drops
2 Dunkin Donuts Free Iced coffee Monday cards (sadly, which tomorrow is the last day for)
3 random keys that aren't on my keychain
1 stack of MY business cards
2 coupons
1 sunglasses case
2 Dunkin Donuts straws in wrappers
7 flash drives (OMG, this is too funny. Apparently  I get them at conferences as giveaways and then I keep my own presentations I give on my own)
1 pack of gum
So apparently I am a pen, lipstick and flash drive hoarder. There are worse things I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What?!! No kleenex/tissues?! I couldn't live without them!
Love,
LouLou