Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nanny McPhee

Addie aka Nanny McPhee was quite thrilled with her tooth progress today. Look how far out that tooth is! She ate dinner like this and was adamant that she wasn't going to pull it out.
At the end of dinner we offered that if Addie took her tooth out we could go get ice cream. Addie was all about not pulling it out, which made Ben leave in tears. He was so furious that she wasn't getting them ice cream.
In the car ride home, Ben was sobbing a major fit over not getting ice cream. As we got closer to each possible place, I offered to Addie to take it out. She kept refusing. Finally I reached back and offered to just touch her tooth. I gave a little push and that bad boy sling shotted across the car. She was a little stunned but was immediately proud of herself and the smile hasn't left her face since. Her adult tooth is visible already! I swear I'm never going to have pictures of her with teeth missing, they grow in so quickly for her!
Here she is in Temptations, the ice cream store. Woohee, isn't that space huge?
So we still can't find the tooth. We put a letter under her pillow telling the Tooth Fairy that it's in my car somewhere. I suggested we look tomorrow and if we find it, we'll put it under her pillow. I also offered for the Tooth Fairy to try to find it in my car herself.
Oh and after having spent a solid ten minutes searching my car for it, I've learned that there are a heck of a lot of crumbs on my floor that look eerily like a little girl's front tooth! I must've thought "I've got!" at least five times. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! The gap looks huge, but it just makes her adorable in a new way.
love,
Uncle Teb

Jeanna said...

HA I'd cringe if I had to search my car for a tooth. No telling what I might find down there. Hope the tooth fairy understands!