Sunday, April 1, 2012

Addie's big treat for us

This morning Addie said to me, "I made you guys breakfast!" She was so proud of herself. She said, "they're sandwiches." I suggested she bring them upstairs for us to have breakfast in bed. She brought up two sandwiches and gave one to each of us. She was really excited for us to eat them. She said they were peanut butter and jelly.
Brian took the first bite and immediately Addie burst into fits of laughter. Brian said, "What is that?" And all I could smell as mint. She could barely contain herself as I opened my sandwich to see it filled with white stuff. I thought mayonnaise and by that time I was crying from laughing so hard, just thinking of Brian eating a mayonnaise sandwich. Well it turns out that it was toothpaste!!! She was so incredibly proud of herself. She shouted "April Fool's!"
What a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so proud!
love,
Uncle Teb