Thursday, January 27, 2011

Exciting week

I neglected to mention previously that Miss Addie is the Student of the Week again! Keep in mind there are 17 kids in her class and you can count how many weeks of school there have been, so you realize that they'll all get picked twice. Actually two classmates didn't get it the first go-round. Poor L and A-- they just can't keep it together. Nevertheless, Addie said to me on Monday morning, "I hope I'm Student of the Week" and when I got home on Monday night she said, "I'm Student of the Week! I just had a feeling!"
So she found out on Aunt Amanda's birthday, which she thought was pretty special. Then she got to wake up on Brian's birthday and be SOTW day 2, so that was really special too.

1 comment:

Onkteb said...

Hooray for Addie! Did they have fun playing in the snow today?
love,
Onkteb