Sunday, September 12, 2010

A girl in Addie's class

Addie was talking about her friends this weekend. Since I'm not there like I was when she was in daycare, where I had a chance to get to know all of her peers, I have to rely on her memory for who she played with, what she did, etc. A lot of the time I have a pretty good inkling to the fact that she is totally making stuff up, so I'll say, "Well, I'll have to go email your teacher about that" and suddenly she says, "Oh no, don't do that" so I know what's reality and what's not.
So anyway, Addie is rattling off her friends names and that now she sits at the yellow table with "Elijah G, Cavity and James." OMG, did she say "Cavity?" The girl's name is Cassidy. Too funny. Just reminded me of Uncle Jeremy's friend "Laundry" who was really Audrey. Poor little girl is probably going home in tears each night telling her parents that her friend is calling her a cavity.

No comments: