Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Apple and the tree

What's that old expression about the apple and the tree?* Ben insists on doing homework now too, while Addie is doing hers. So naturally I have to draft some on the spot for him. Since Addie was doing a unit on the five senses, I figured Ben could follow in her footsteps too. So:

When you read "Dynamite" is what he likes to hear, it's a pop song called Dynamite; he's not really into explosive sounds. And ever since the great bat fiasco of 2010, Ben has been obsessed with them.
*Muddy still has an "assignment" she gave me while I was in kindergarten to write a one-page report on "Why I like baby's butts," since Wendy and TJ were writing one page reports in their grades. My whole report is written in cursive, again because that's what my older siblings were doing. My kindergarten teacher actually sent home a note asking Muddy to talk to me about printing instead of writing in cursive. :-)

No comments: