Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two funny Addie stories

OK, here's two funny Addie things:
1) Yesterday morning while explaining to her that Muddy and Guppy would be bringing her and Ben to my work for lunch, I said, "there will be chicken and french fr..." and she cut me off to ask, "will there be autumns there?"  I said, "what?"  "Will there be autumns there?" "What do you mean?" "You know, autumns who carry the trays" as she gestured carrying a tray.  Autumn is the name of Ben's favorite waitress at Hollywood Grill where we have breakfast on Sundays!  She thought the role of food server was called autumn! Autumn will be in heaven when we tell her that story, too!
2) When I went to pick Addie and Ben up last night from Muddy and Guppy's house, Addie was performing (shocking, I know!).  She asked me to "gentleman" which means to introduce her.  So I said, "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Adelaide Joan Nourie singing...." Well then she decided it was time for my debut as well  She said, "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Cory!"  OMG, I don't know where she got "give it up for" but it was soooo funny.  Maybe from So You Think You Can Dance?

No comments: