Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What my kiddos look like

We got a new camera this weekend, as my old pal the Sony bit the dust.
Just after we got home, Ben was eager to pose. He's so cute.
Then later that night after baths, he was mad at me. :)
Cutie Addie was doing her homework
Then tonight they were posing while we were eating dinner.
The Addie-point-and-rotate move. On a separate note, she got some new clothes this weekend. On Monday, she wore the outfit that's in the picture of her doing her homework. This morning she woke up and got dressed and wanted to wear that shirt again. I told her she couldn't, so she chose this dress which is short sleeves. She's wearing her pink shirt underneath it. She is in head to toe pink. Quite a vision.

I took this picture tonight and said, "Uh oh, I know LouLou and Bub will be having a new background now!"

1 comment:

Onkteb said...

Those are two good-lookin' kids!
love,
Onkteb